Monday, January 30, 2012

Our blog

I wanted to formally introduce myself and my family. My mother Kathleen Hansen, my sister Jessica Welch and myself Jamie Cottle are the authors of this blog. I set it up and have to admit I have much to learn about the art of blogging. I have tabs with no content, although I was very excited when I figured out how to put the tabs onto the blog...but I still don't know how to add content to them. So...the content is all on the main page. I'm trying to learn how to set this blog up so it is user friendly and because I know so little about this art it is taking a little bit, I do apologize for this. I have a feisty almost 2 year old who takes much of my time :) and although I love it that way, it does take time away from my research on blog setup. As I stated in the intro my family has always been very thrifty and reused what we had, but made it beautiful and our style! My mother is the brain behind all of this refinishing, she gave my sister and I the love of reusing what we have but at the same time not sacrificing style and beauty. There will be much more to come! My mother and I are in Northern Minnesota so the faux painting will have to wait for warmer weather since I will have to be done outside. We welcome any comments, tips, or requests on what you would like to see done!

No comments:

Post a Comment